Thursday, April 24, 2008

Multiple Accounts

I have found that having multiple accounts on Amazon to be a huge help to my business. Despite the extra $40.00/mo for a second account and extra steps in processing orders from the different accounts, it is paid back in several ways. One is that by staggering the pay day, I can get paid weekly instead of bi-weekly (major Amazon drawback). It also means that I can compete with myself. That sounds silly, but it gives the customers the illusion of choice, and I get the benefit of double the chance they would select me, instead of my competition. You would think that it would not matter, however my sales doubled, so go figure on that for a while. Another huge benefit is if one account gets negative feedback or other hardship, the other account can still stand strong while I try to fix whatever happened.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing