Monday, November 3, 2008

Last Tenants

My last tenants were only in there for six months before they wanted to leave. Most likely cause is that the rest cost too much for them. So, instead of simply asking to break it, they went right for the Fire Marshall and Building Inspector. What bullshit.

Now that they are out, I am doing many of the much needed repairs before putting new tenants in there. Sure, it is costing me more than $100 per day in lost income, but the property desperately needs some TLC. Additionally, after the last 2 tenants sucked, I want to try any find someone worth while this time.

2 comments:

Zack Zoomer said...

Hope the holiday season went well for you. Looking forward to more posts from you in the New Year.

-Kyle Out said...

WTF man give me some new posts to read plz!
-Kyle

Web Statistics Online Marketing