Saturday, November 28, 2009

Credit Card Fraud

I have been assualted this holiday season with credit card faud. Most likely, from the same individual.

They are not doing one, and hoping it gets through. They submit 20 orders at once, using the same information, and think that it will be getting through. It is painfully obvious.

The real issue I have with it, is that no one cares. I most recently called my merchant services fraud department. He said he didn;t care, and that I should call each of the credit card companies directly myself. i explained I was not going to take 15-20 minutes per card just to let them know. It's not my responsibility.

So, once again, I know of like 10 compromised card numbers, and nothing well happen to thye people doing this.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing