Sunday, June 27, 2010

Momentum

There is a lot that can be said about being in business for 6 months, as opposed to 3 years. I remember having to either spend several hundred at the office supply store, or I was forced into several trips per week because I kept thinking of something else I needed. Stickies, batteries, a phone, printers, pens, etc. Then it became computer Sticky program because I was tired of the clutter, and the cost. Batteries became rechargable, printers and pens became refil cartridges.

From the stackable letter trays, to the rolodesk, it was a constant startup cost. I dont have that anymore. Thankfully, because it was taking hudreds per month out of profits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Web Statistics Online Marketing