Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tenants Suck Too

I have been trying to evict my tenants for 2 months now. Today I went into court, and let them stay for another month free.

I know, I know. No one understands unless I explain it. If I let the court kick them out, then they would damage property on the way out, they wont pay the water bill (in my name), and I'll have to pay even more for the marshall, movers, and storage (according to town law). This is the short version since I dont have time to explain it all. But, leave it to say that it will cost me less to just leave them alone for 30 more days.

In return, i can show the property to rent or sell, they will mow the lawn and keep the place clean. And did I mention the $600+ I will save in eviction costs?

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing