Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Reply

"It’s easy to come out breathing fire in the fledgling new year, dedicating yourself anew to conquering the world, building empires, and making all that you see your own, but the reality is often far from that."

Today was the first business day of the new year. Today I bought $3,500.00 worth of merchandise to sell on ebay. My inventory will be gone by the end of the month. By then, I will have already purchased another shipment for sales in February. By March, I will be planning Christmas.

Is this some wishful sense of grandeur? No. This is my fifth such order within two months. I have only just begun to hit my stride. It's actually quite easy once you learn to play the game.

The point is this: Set your goals, learn what you need to learn, then get off your ass and do it.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing