Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How I Became Fucked

I really should change the name of this site "How I Became Fucked". Amazon shut down my first account last week, so I started using a Random Proxy to Mask my IP Address. Well, yesterday a program I was using stopped working, and while I was on Amazon, they got my real address, and shut down my money making account. They are now holding over $2500 for *90* days. This is outright theft in my opinion, and why I never wanted to sell on there in the first place. I have since figured out how to do it manually myself, but what the hell?

This whole online selling has been a miserable experience. Now, I simply can not pay my bills because they are holding money that is rightfully mine, and now I can't even unload the inventory I have here. Sure, I have an eBay account, but with that mess over there, it's only a matter of time before that gets shut down as well.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing