Thursday, April 8, 2010

Waiving the Bounce Fee

In one week, my wife and myself had 6 bounce fees from our bank.

Hey, don't look at me like that. You know how it is. One penny off, and they start bouncing everything. In my case, I blame my Merchant Provider helping themselves to my money without warning of pending chargebacks (which are bullshit unto themselves).

Anyway, I digress. So, I go to Wachovia, tell them I want out of the Bounce Fee program... don't pay it and charge me extra for that wonderful service, just deny the transaction. So, the woman said no problem, blah blah blah, she chnages it and we leave. So, here I am like 2 weeks later, and I have another bullshit $35.00 fee. I call up to find out what happened. On my side, I put extra money for my eBay fees into the wrong account (yeah, I know, my bad). The issue here is that they didn't pay ebay, but they charged me a $35.00 fee anyway! Fucking banks, and companies, always out to screw you anyway they can.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing