Saturday, October 17, 2009

Quicken 2010

I used Microsoft Money. But since microsoft has stopped making the product, I decided to jump to Quicken, now that they inlcuded a fully supported importation of data. I have ound Quicken 2010 to be terribly buggy, where it will crash randomly. Apparently, my 5 accounts at one bank seem to make it self destruct. At one point, I told it to do something, and even knowing full well it was about to destory all my business data, would not let me escape from the command. I just watched it destory hours of work while I banged on the escape key.

I had watched a video where someone at Quicken said "It is so easy to use our software. I can bring your entire financial data up to date, in the same time it takes to go for ice cream.

Wow, that some long trip. I've been at this shit for hours now.

1 comment:

alex said...

I actually totally agree. Even worse, it keeps showing the wrong balances. Definitely not trustworthy as the numbers are calculated for only what you are scrolled to. Extremely misleading and any excel spreadsheet is better than this crap.

Web Statistics Online Marketing