Saturday, December 8, 2007

DropShip Warehouses

What the hell are these people thinking anyway? I have dozens of warehouses I am jugging here, and not ONE of them has a usable database speadsheet that I can use to import into my website. The images are either ginormously large or low resolution garbage. I am spending hours and hours of my life building usable data for my e-store. And these forst 3 were the easy ones! The next one I have to scan in a price list, OCR the text, scan in the paper catalog, extract the images, OCR the text there too and put it all back together as something my website will import. I have complained to them all, and the just shrug at me.

I swear, If I was building a long lasting website that will generate lots of money for me, I would never bother with all this junk. My wife is SO pissed off at the amount of time I've wasted in my office. Whenever she complains, i have to point out that since she isn't working anymore, she has to stay out of my way and let me do whatever I have to do to bring in a steady flow of money. I'll be damned if I'll be out working part time at Burger King, I tell you that.

It's a shame the real estate market is doing so badly. I was good at flipping houses, damn good. But now, the house across the street from my rental has gone on the market at less than what I have invested in it already. So, it looks like I have little chance at selling it anytime soon.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing