Saturday, March 1, 2008

ebay and PayPal SUCK

I won't bore you with the details, but both these ass-suck companies shut me down THREE times this month. I thought I left my job to become my own boss, but these asshole companies are evil, and have made it damn near impossible for me to run my own business the way I want.

What i found is this: They are a membership, and they can do whatever the hell they want to it's members, and no one can stop them.

The first time I was shut down for using the word "Ipod" in my listings. Despite the fact that MANY shady people mislead the listings, mine was quite clear. Regardless, i get the point, and I wont do it again. Will they let me back in? yeah, in 12 MONTHS. So, basically, I gained all this momentum, and they shut me down.

I then used another account I had to startup again, but they easily made the connection and shut down that account too.

Then, i start a new one with another persons name, at a diferent address, and a diferent PayPal account and start at 0 feedback. That sucked, but I did it. Within 2 weeks, I built up my feedback a bit, and made $2000.... so ExtortionPal locked my accounts because they felt that i was "High Risk" and now they want invoices to prove I actually own the merchandise. Luckily, I didn't trust these fuckers anymore, and pulled my money out everyday and sent it to my bank account, which I setup only to Launder the money through, which i then pulled out of the ATM every day. if I didnt do these steps, PayPal would have held onto that $2000 just because they can.

I have moved into Amazon, but I read about how bad they are to deal with too, and they hold your money for 2 weeks, plus 1 week to deliver a check. I dont like it, but I need to diversify so that if one gets closed down, I have other avenues of capital.

If you are looking to see what i am up to, you can go to http://www.portable-fun.com and also http://www.the-game-store.com

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing