Sunday, August 16, 2009

Question

This was brought up to me during that phone call, and it is also #2 on my list of things to do, so I will put this out there:

I keep inventory that I use to sell locally. I advertise on CraigsList. People call me up, ask a few questions, and if they sound like real prospects, I set up a meeting with them to show them what I have, that meets their needs. I also sell to local stores and other local salesmen of mine. I also make sales off the website. So, basically, I have several established avenues of sales.

I am looking for anyone that a few extra dollars, looking for their own stream of passive income, that generates 10-20% profit every few weeks. It works like this: Lets say you invest $500 in my company of selling cell phones. I would buy 5 phones for $100 each, sell them on the street for $160, and I give you $20. If I sell it for $150, I would still give you $20. Thees 5 phones I bought with your money, are predetermined up front, so when they sell, they sell. I know my market, and do not buy items that people don;t want, or are over priced.

This gives me the opportunity to carry a wider variety of products locally, thus making me more money. I usually carry 10-20 different phones with me on a busy day. As long as the price is right, which I know up front, these items usually only stay around for a few weeks to 2 months. Like, Blackberries, only last 5 minutes. Generic Nokia and Samsung items take a little longer, but they all have a market.

So, I'm just putting it out there, if anyone is interested. I've been doing this for several months now, and everybody is happy. I rotate the products around so that everyone gets a chance to make a quick buck. If your interested, reply, email, or call. the number is on one of the other retail websites.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing