Friday, November 2, 2007

Ticket Sales

About 2 months ago I was given a ticket pre-sale invitation to buy concert tickets a month before the general public, and months before the show. I wanted to buy tickets for my family (6) but this was very expensive. So I bought 20 instead, heh. I had sold 4 on Ebay and 4 on StubHub. I had 6 for myself and still have 6 left to sell. At this point, I've paid up all the extra tickets, and like I said, I have 6 left. So, even if I sell them at cost, it will still pay for all of them, which was the whole point. Unfortunately, the show I have tickets for is proving to be difficult to sell because some other jack-off keeps under selling me taking my business. I am currently just above cost, and can't really go lower. Overall though, it should be worth it.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing