Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wholeselling

The other day I signed up for a Business License. It cost me $50 and was delivered a day later, I was quite surprised, seeing as how I was dealing with the state. I then spent about 5 hours today going to different wholesellers and filling out their applications and sending faxes of the permit and whatever else they wanted from me. The whole process in dealing with them is terribly slow. Even if they responded right away, I still have to wait for packages to arrive in the mail. I'm not quite sure why this stuff needed to be mailed instead of emailed, but hey, whatever.

I've also spent several days screwing around with various shopping cart software. So far, they all seem to suck setting them up. I'm not quite sure exactly what I am looking for in the software, but different ones had different drawbacks in design that left me unhappy. Once I find one I like, I should be able to setup a store with minimal work if they can include a database to import. If not, entering all that stuff in by hand is gonna suck.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing