Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wholeselling

So, i made my way through all the diferent wholesellers on my list of several hundred. In the end, it came off to be a long list of items from an LTD catalog. Most of which I had no interest in at all, even though someone must be interested, obviously. What I narrowed it down to was to resell Board Games. The reason was the same as the adult stuff, bottom line was that were were only a few distributors I would need to deal with and be able to carry a decent selection of products. With Christmas here, I may be able to make a few bucks in the short term. From a brief email conversation I had with a distributor, I am apparently not he only person with this idea. He commented on the influx of new resellers.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing