Thursday, November 29, 2007

1st Day Selling IPods

Yesterday I had listed 3 of my 4gb Ipod Nanos. At the time of purchase, I went into it hoping for a profit of $10 each, which would have brought my expected profit between $350 and $400. Happy was my surprise when I was expecting 22 good and 18 bad Ipods and it turned out to be 29 good and 11 bad ones. All that would be extra profit for me since I can obviously sell a working one for more than a broken one.

I bought them expecting to sell them for a minimum of $80 for the good ones. The first three IPods I sold today went for $91, $96 and $116. One of them had no accessories and was beaten to death. It amazes me what people will pay for an IPod. Crazy.

I don't know if you can do the math, but I made as much profit today selling 3 IPods as I did working for 8 hours. Grand total spent on buying,refurbrishing, and selling these three was under 1 hour.

Tomorrow, I have 5 of those bad boys selling on EBay. Can't wait to see how well they do. No wonder I was always being out bid when i tried to buy them. Lot's of money to be made. Of course, that's only if they aren't broken, which I really had no idea about before I bought them. looks like this will pay off very well for me. Sweet.

No comments:

Web Statistics Online Marketing